I love Nevada.
I moved here in 1990, And soon after, I graduated from UNLV, started exciting companies with my wife and business partner, Heather, and began raising an awesome family that has grown to four children.
Heather and I are living the dream here in Nevada. As our state has grown, so too has the Fisher family.
The freedom and opportunities Nevada has provided me are more than I ever expected. I value and cherish them.
And now, it’s time for me to give back to Nevada. After all, I have always believed in making things better.
So, it is with great excitement that I officially announce I am running for Governor of Nevada 2018.
Nevada and its institutions can be improved. I, along with Heather and you, will make Nevada America’s healthiest state. We will focus on:
- healthy economic diversification by stressing entrepreneurship and innovation to grow jobs and our state’s economy.
- healthy tourism with great respect for our unparalleled gaming and entertainment markets while also expanding our state’s outdoor tourism through emphasizing our bounty of natural resources in federal lands and state parks.
- a healthy environment with clean water and air and a strong renewable energy program including bringing solar power back to our state and making energy an economic driver.
- bolstered funding for our children’s schools and increased opportunities in our universities.
- building our cities up while we decrease unemployment and cultivate new job opportunities for people who are struggling and who want to improve their lives.
- collaborating with Washington D.C. to build and recognize Nevada as a role model state.
With your support and help, we will work together to realize this
My game plan is to listen to you and work with you to help you achieve a better life.